- Document Support
1. Using the spare tire carrier and spare tire as a guide, determine a suitable mounting location on trailer frame.
2. Slide U-bolt around the frame and through the holes in tire carrier.
3. Mount with flat washers, lock washers and nuts provided.
4. Using the spare tire to determine the correct holes to use, place the carriage bolts provided for mounting the spare tire in the holes of the rectangular plate. Bolt heads should be on the back side of the tire carrier. Secure bolts with “star” washers.
5. The mounting plate will accommodate several sizes of frames by using the various hole patterns.
6. Check position of the tire mount for proper clearance with the spare tire before tightening bolts.
7. Mount spare tire with 1/2" bolt, washers and hex nuts provided.
4.80 x 12″ C Load Range Galvanized Finish Tire & Wheel
This is the tire and wheel used on PWT-800G, PWT-1000G, PWT-1100G, PWT-2212G, and all Jon Boat Trailer models. Speed rating 81 mph.
4.80 x 12″ C Load Range Silver E-Coat Finish Tire & Wheel
This is the tire and wheel used on PWT-800B, PWT-1000B, PWT-1100B, and PWT-2212B black powder coated trailer models. Speed rating 81 mph.
ST175/80D13 C Load Range 13″ Galv. Tire & Wheel 65 psi
SThis item is used on PWT-2213G, PWT-2214G, and our smaller Pontoon Boat Trailer models. Speed rating is 81 mph